Ping.sg Video Ad

You've seen the print ads, now behold! A Ping.sg video commerciallll!!!

I took quite a few liberties from the original specifications, cos it's a different medium after all.

Now, how many follow-ups will this one generate...? :)

Oh by the way, there's no need to turn the volume up. It does get loud later. If you have (good) a subwoofer, crank it up a notch or two. :D


Online Videos by Veoh.com

For video geeks, I filmed all of this using my Nokia 6280 video recording function (which explains the horrible sound in the opening portion), and exported this from Adobe Premiere Pro to WMV format, and I can never fail to be impressed with the amount of quality and clarity maintained even with some hardcore compression there. I always forget this fact when I roll my eyes at crappily encoded videos in WMV.

Ping.sg Video Ad Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole